Good Evening crafters, This is a super quick and simple tutorial for a crochet festive wreath. The one I have just made is about 15x15cm and took about an hour for me to do. 1. Get a polystyrene ring of … Continue reading
Good Afternoon Crafters, Is there anything better than getting stuck into a truly wonderful project? I find that Crafting, whether it be a huge cross stitch or a simple crochet, takes me off to a place of Bliss. It is … Continue reading
Good Evening Crafters, I am currently working on a huge quantity of Homemade Christmas decorations, mainly crochet based, which will all feature in a blog soon. In the meantime please see the below Crochet Bunting Tutorial! Perfectly festive! 1. – … Continue reading
Good Afternoon Crafters, My lovely fiance and I are geting married next year, as soon as we got engaged I started to dream up all the posibilities for a homemade wedding. We have now set the date, and are getting … Continue reading
Good Morning Crafters,
I thought in this Blog post, I would pay homage to some of the Blogs that really inspire me and that helped create the brand of crafter that I am today. So this will be a nice and simple one for your perusal, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
1. I consider Craft Blog UK to be my base camp, it’s got amazing posts and can direct you to here there and everywhere!
2. I also love Future Girl, fill of great tips and full picture tutorials.
3. Positively Splendid is a fantastic blog, full of crafting excellence (and the ocassional amazing recipe).
4. Crocheting the day away is a dream of a site, As i’m sure you have guessed Crochet is a serious addiction of mine!
5. For a geeky vibe, I love Wee Little Stitches a cracking Cross Stitch Blog.
I hope you enjoy these, and please feel free to share any of your favourites!
Happy Crafting x
Good Morning Crafters, With only 96 days until Christmas day and 72 until the start of advent, now is the time to get making.In the past I left my Christmas making until Decemeber, but quickly realised that not only did … Continue reading
Good Evening Crafters, My first love in crafting was of course the good old sewing machine, and all the little projects I made as a kid. But the second is undoubtably cross stitch! When I graduated I decided I needed … Continue reading