Good Morning Crafters,
I thought in this Blog post, I would pay homage to some of the Blogs that really inspire me and that helped create the brand of crafter that I am today. So this will be a nice and simple one for your perusal, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
1. I consider Craft Blog UK to be my base camp, it’s got amazing posts and can direct you to here there and everywhere!
2. I also love Future Girl, fill of great tips and full picture tutorials.
3. Positively Splendid is a fantastic blog, full of crafting excellence (and the ocassional amazing recipe).
4. Crocheting the day away is a dream of a site, As i’m sure you have guessed Crochet is a serious addiction of mine!
5. For a geeky vibe, I love Wee Little Stitches a cracking Cross Stitch Blog.
I hope you enjoy these, and please feel free to share any of your favourites!
Happy Crafting x